Playa Del Carmen is a very famous town in Mexico. It is situated along the Yucatan Peninsula’s Riviera Maya strip of the Caribbean shoreline. This town is in the state of Quintana Roo. It is famous and known for its coral reefs and palm – lines beaches. As it is an extremely beautiful place, it is also a major tourist attraction. People along with their families and friends come here to spend some quality time and to get relaxed from their busy schedule.
So, here are a few things which you must try on your Playa del Carmen Ausflug. Though the list is huge, but I have tried to gather all the things which you must not miss at this amazing place.
- As it is a beach destination, so it is needless to say that you must visit and experience the breath taking beauty of the beaches that this place offers. The most renowned beach is La Quinta Avenida, which is a must visit in Playa Del Carmen.
- Next on the list is snorkeling and scuba diving. The place offers some of the best diving spots and offers a great chance to explore the colourful population of water mammals and fishes. You just can’t miss diving at this place.
- Enjoy the tasty and exotic flavours of Mexican food at the restaurants in the beautiful resort town. It has a wide range of eateries offering several cuisines from all round the world.
- If you want to have some fun time and want to get a little wild, Carolina Daylight club and Blue Parrot are a must visit!
- Next on the list is to pay a visit to Xcaret. It is an eco – park paradise. You will surely enjoy the visit as the place has something to offer for everyone.
- You can get an adrenaline rush by experiencing Mayan Xtreme. Just go for this and enjoy your trip to the fullest while you soar high in nature’s beauty.
- You can combine go for a jungle buggy adventure and explore Mexico with this “not – so – famous” adventure.
- Playa Del Carmen has some really amazing and beautiful golf clubs. If you are interested in the sport, then for sure it is a must visit and worth a try. El Camaleon Mayakoba is really a very beautiful golf course!!
- Also, you can hire a private yacht and have fun and relax.
There are a few customs and traditions in Playa Del Carmen which would make you feel at home and would make you tour a more pleasant and memorable one. Also, unlike many tourist places, you have full freedom to choose what you want to wear. Typical beachwear is common all around the town as its beaches are the main highlight. However, before planning your tour, you must do a proper research yourself to be sure whether the places and the kind of facilities offered suit your requirements or not. Have fun and stay happy!